Coaxial Cable Television Corp
Statement of CPNI Usage and Regulatory Compliance
The internal operating procedures and practices of Coaxial Cable Television Corp. (Coax Cable TV) are designed to ensure that Coax Cable TV complies with the Federal Communication Commission (“FCC”) rules governing the use and disclosure of Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”) as set forth at 47 C.F.R. § 64.2001, et seq. Coax Cable TV compliance with the FCC’s rules is demonstrated by the policies, practices, and training procedures detailed below.
In connection with the use of CPNI for marketing purposes, Coax Cable TV does not use CPNI for the purpose of marketing services offerings that are not within the category of service that Coax Cable TV provides to customers. Coax Cable TV may use CPNI to market service offerings within the same categories of service to which the customer already subscribes. Coax Cable TV has established a supervisory review and approval process that calls for records of such marketing campaigns to be maintained for a minimum of one year.
Coax Cable TV does not release or disclose customer CPNI to third parties for marketing purposes. However, the Company may release CPNI as required by laws or as describe in the following paragraph. As such, without the customer’s written consent, CPNI will be disclosed only if the request is made pursuant to a valid court order, warrant or appropriate notice from a government agency. Other than as described above, Coax Cable TV only releases or discloses for services rendered by Coax Cable TV. In such cases, disclosure is made only pursuant to a written and binding service agreement that includes terms governing the permitted uses, as well as the confidentiality and safeguarding of CPNI.
Coax Cable TV takes reasonable measures to protect against the unauthorized release of any information that pertains to the transmission of specific telephone calls, including, for outbound calls, the number called, and the time, location or duration of any call, for inbound calls, the number from which the call was placed, and the time, location, or duration of any call (“Call Details Information”). Coax Cable TV customer service representatives do not discuss or disclose customers’ Call Detail Information on customer initiated telephone calls, except the limited discussion of Call Detail Information after the customer first, without the customer service representatives’ assistance, identifies and provides specific information about the particular call to be discussed, including the call date, call time, and telephone number called. Accordingly, Coax Cable TV has not established account passwords for telephone access or Call Detail Information.
Employment Unit ID 3691
Coaxial Cable Television Corporation, Edinboro, PA
The information contained in this report covers the period from September 1, 2012 to August 31, 2013.
- Full-time vacancies filled by Coaxial Cable Television Corporation during the preceding year:Full-time Service Technicians were hired – the first on March 11, 2013 and the second on April 29, 2013.
- For each such vacancy, the recruitment source(s) utilized to fill the vacancy: Edinboro University Posting, Erie Times-News Classified Advertisements, Monster.Com Advertisement, Pennsylvania Career Link, Walk-in.
- The recruitment source that referred the employee hired for each full-time vacancy during the preceding year:Erie Times-News Classified Advertisement.
- Data reflecting the number of persons interviewed for full time vacancies during the preceding year and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies:8 – Interviewees
36 – Erie Times-News Classified Advertisement
4 – Monster.com
3 – Pennsylvania Career Link
2 – Walk – in traffic
0 – Edinboro University Posting
0 – Monster.Com
- 47 C.F.R. § 76.75(b)(2) Outreach Initiatives: Hosting of at least one job fair. The Times Publishing Company, parent company to Coaxial Cable, hosted its annual job fair August 29, 2012. The job fair attracted 2,911 attendees and hosted 108 exhibitor booths.Times Publishing Company human resource staff is responsible for all human resource functions at Coaxial Cable. A human resource representative from Times Publishing Company attended the job fair and was available to discuss employment opportunities at Coaxial Cable.